- Helps alleviate pain caused from tendonitis, carpal tunnel, knee, back, hip, and joint injuries
- Improves your practice through added comfort, support & a unique design
- Textured non-slip surface
- Memory Foam relieves pressure points in yoga postures
- Helps protect wrists, knees, elbows, head, and ankles
- Aids in balance to hold postures longer
- Stabilizes your body and keeps you from slipping
- Provides a more comfortable, relaxing savasana
- Modern design of a classic yoga mat
- Extremely durable design
- Perfect for beginners as well as advanced yoga students
- Suitable for all types of yoga including, Vinyasa Flow, Power, Bikram, Hot Yoga, Ashtanga, Iyengar, Gentle, Kundalini, Yin, Pre/Post Natal Yoga, Dayton Method Hot Yoga, and many others
- 100% money back guarantee! If you don't absolutely love your mat or if you experience any problems, we'll refund or exchange your mat.
Top Layer—Textured neoprene that is water resistant and helps to stabilize your hands and feet in postures such as downward facing dog pose.
Middle layer—1/2" or 1/4" memory foam that aids in support while providing comfort to your practice. You still feel the surface and stability of the floor, but with a comfort layer that relieves pressure points (knees, elbows, hip bones, etc), which allows you to advance in your postures and aids in a more complete practice.
Bottom layer—A non-skid proof EVA material that stabilizes your mat preventing slipping and sliding on studio floors.
"I can practice on any type of surface, with this mat I get the cushion I need for my joints, but I still feel grounded and connected to the earth"
- — Vivian Nguyen
- Teacher of both Hot Yoga and
The Earth Matters
Vernice Vita is dedicated to building quality yoga products with a mind to environmental responsibility and product integrity.
- PVC free
- 25% natural rubber in each mat
- Recycled packaging
- Ethically manufactured